We can help you develop a low cost personalized strategy that will deliver results for your business. To find out about our current advertising specials and promotional offers just fill out the form. You can withdraw your consent at any time and all information is confidential.
LA 105 is Northeast Louisiana’s ONLY choice for Classic Hits spanning 3 decades from the 70s to the 90s! Our audience is fiercely loyal to our station and the music we play and attracts listeners both male and female primarily age 35+. Listeners to LA 105 don’t just stop on us to quickly go to another radio station, they listen for a long time. LA 105 is a known and heritage brand in the area with a strong history of service to the community.
Grow Your Business
promote your business
If you are contemplating using radio to deliver your advertising message, we’d like to help you make informed decisions. Here are some of the advantages for using this popular medium.
Americans are on the move, they are listening to radio in their cars. Radio is considered the “mobile medium.”
In-Car Listening Facts:
Arbitron is the ratings firm that surveys and analyzes radio usage. A recent national Arbitron sponsored In-Car Study found that 96% of those who have driven or ridden in a car in the past month have used the car radio. More than 80% of 35-64 year olds say they spend most of their time with radio.
Highlights of the Arbitron National In-Car Study
- Americans are in their cars an average of 15 hours per week, up 14% from 1990 to 2000.
- The average commute to work is now 51 minutes round trip.
- 39% say they spend more time in the car now than a year ago.
- The greatest percentage of increase in time-spent-commuting is often in small and medium size markets.
- In-car listening averages 2 hours and 12 minutes weekdays, and 2 hours and five minutes weekends.
- Men spend more time in cars on weekdays. It’s about even between men and women on weekends.
- Since 2000 in-car radio listening has increased.
- 43% say they leave their car radio set to one station.
- Almost all in-car listening is to pre-set stations. People rarely change their pre-sets.
- Radio’s audience size continues to grow. Not only with in-car listening, but at the office too.
For the advertiser as well as the listener, radio is everywhere reaching virtually everyone. Radio works 24/7, 365 days a year. Think about it, how many businesses do you visit where a radio is playing?
A distinctly user-friendly medium, radio gives advertisers the speed, flexibility, and immediacy needed to compete and excel in today’s highly competitive and oft-times cluttered marketplace.
Call Now and put radio to work for your business –
Sherri — 239-340-8558!
Adults 25-54, with a skew towards affluent adults 35-64. 60% Men – 40% Women.
5000 watts day/1000 watts night at 540 AM, 24 hours a day. Talk540 can be heard easily in North Louisiana, East Texas, Western Mississippi and Southern Arkansas.
The Radio People
1109 Hudson Lane
Monroe, LA 71201
Front Office: 318-388-2323
Toll Free: 800-259-1440
We Live Here
As members of the Monroe, LA community we feel it’s important to support our local small businesses. Together we can build a better community!